A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Shows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

Anime Shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.theelysianfields.org/portal.php
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm

This one, I absolutely adore. You caught his expression PERFECTLY from when he was a child. *has cuteness attack* ^_^ ^-^

https://2img.net/h/i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/Wicked_2006/Room018.jpg

I wish I could find my old drawings, but there weren't many to begin with since I always ended up drawing the eyes and never going any farther. XD I draw eyes a lot. Realistic and unrealistic. Just depends on my mood. Razz I love eyes. Smile

I think the reason I love anime so much is because of the nonexistant noses. XD Noses always get me when I'm trying to draw a real person. It's never the way I see it. Sad It's defeating and extremely frustrating. But, with anime, a little bump and you're good to go. XD
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

I had an art techer in high school (he was the worst of the three we had) who hated anime for that exact reson. I remember one day in class he said, "If you're an anime fan you know they just draw a little triangle and call it a nose."

Yeah, I didn't like him...
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 pm

XD My art teachers all told me to have free expression. I think I scared the crap out of my 4th grade art teacher when we did collages for the first time and my entire collage was doll eyes. He didn't talk to me much after that. XD

My two favorite art teachers, one in 8th grade, and the other was all throughout high school, were both extremely short and quirky. They were the ones who showed me where my talent was best show cased...which is realistic painting and drawing. I love flowers, people's faces, landscapes, and still life. I also found that I'm pretty good at taking pictures with my camera and then taking the picture and attempting to paint it. XD I know it's kind of silly to do since I already have the image captured, but it's nice to see how real I can get something to be with just a paintbrush and some paint. Smile

I should try and hook up my scanner soon so I can post all of my artwork on DA and share it here with you guys. I adore art, and would love to major in it, but my mom refuses to help pay for a B.S. degree that won't get me anywhere soon. Sad

But, that's ok because I love to write as well and if I can't have a major where I draw all the time, I can have a major where I write all the time...either is fine with me. Wink

Oh, and I looked around on your site and found your anime study hall. I think my summer has officially been booked full. XD I've found my newest hangout spot on the internet for entertainment. Razz
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:54 pm

You can't minor in Art?

Ah my beloved Study Hall. I think it's gotten too big for me though. The links break all the time and fixing them all is a chore. Broken links bother me so much! Whenever someone tells me one has broekn, I have to drop everything and fix it or it will eat at me. Worse day ever was when all the Naruto links broke. Took two days to fix them all lol.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm

I could, but I'm torn between minoring in art (which would force me to have to take a butt load more of required classes since I haven't taken any for art yet) or being practical and choosing something like journalism or education as a back up if I don't get published. It's all too hard. I've already decided to dedicate my entire weekend to cleaning and deciding on a minor for once and for all. Minors are required for all Arts and Science majors. And since I'll be an upperclassman (FINALLY) by the end of this semester, I have to declare it before I register for the fall. -_- It's stressful, but it has to be done. Besides, worst case, I can always just take some classes during the summer to get a Bachelors in art or something in my spare time once I have my career. *shrug*

Ah. Yeah, I get frustrated when I need my anime fix and I want to watch a particular show or something, and the link is broken. It kind of breaks my heart. Sad

Shocked Two........Days........????? *faints* I wouldn't be able to do it. I seriously wouldn't. I'm such a lazy ass when it comes to anything that involves waaaay too much effort. Unless I REALLY REALLY want it...there's nothing I'm going to do about it. XD I guess in a way I'm like that with smells. If something smells awful, I clean like a maniac until all traces of the bad smell are gone and I add like a gazillion reed diffusers and air fresheners and tons of febreeze to keep it smelling good for days. Razz
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm having a smiliar crisis. Brittany and I both had the same hopes; that we would one day be camera opporators on a television show set or a movie. So we both majored in Broadcasting. Brittany is a class ahead of me ~cough~cause I keep dropping the evil math class~cough~ and the Media Writing class she's in has completely stolen her love for Mass Comm. We both have no love for journalism, it bores us. So she felt like the major was more focused on journalism than broadcasting and changed her major to theater design.

Now, I'm wondering if maybe she has the right idea and I should switch. I want to talk to my advisor about this first but I don't fully trust his opinion so I'm torn.

LMAO! You're like my mom! She's a super neat-freak and one bad smell will set her off! Remind me to tell you about what I did that made her scrub the whole kitchen hehe!
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 am

That actually sounds like such an awesome career to have. I'm sure you'd meet some of the most amazing people with a job like that, lol.

I can see how it would be a bummer to have a specific dream such as yours, only to end up sitting in a desk in a classroom, writing about stuff. I would be like "Wtf...?" XD However, with Theater Design...what exactly is it that you'd do? Would you just compromise to be a set designer for a movie or television show, or something?

My cousin is REALLY into the cameraman scene. He went to a bunch of different colleges trying to find the best program, but gave up and decided to do on the job training at small companies and such. He's made a few connections and is saving money for a camera that you put on as a suit that you can record while walking....something like that. There's a specific name for it, but it costs a TON of money. However, if you own one, you're like highly qualified for ANY job that involves a camera man. Which most of the time, that means you'll get the job, no matter what. So, he's working right now to try and buy one in the next year or so.

So....just a reminder...what is it you did to your mom in the kitchen that made her scrub it squeaky clean? scratch
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Eekaboo wrote:
That actually sounds like such an awesome career to have. I'm sure you'd meet some of the most amazing people with a job like that, lol.

I can see how it would be a bummer to have a specific dream such as yours, only to end up sitting in a desk in a classroom, writing about stuff. I would be like "Wtf...?" XD However, with Theater Design...what exactly is it that you'd do? Would you just compromise to be a set designer for a movie or television show, or something?

My cousin is REALLY into the cameraman scene. He went to a bunch of different colleges trying to find the best program, but gave up and decided to do on the job training at small companies and such. He's made a few connections and is saving money for a camera that you put on as a suit that you can record while walking....something like that. There's a specific name for it, but it costs a TON of money. However, if you own one, you're like highly qualified for ANY job that involves a camera man. Which most of the time, that means you'll get the job, no matter what. So, he's working right now to try and buy one in the next year or so.

So....just a reminder...what is it you did to your mom in the kitchen that made her scrub it squeaky clean? scratch

To keep us from getting way off topic.

http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net/misc-f1/funny-stories-t27.htm#377

I think Brittany's passion has changed and she wants to design sets for movies now, but mine hasn't. On the other hand, if this major is more focused on journalism then it will be even more useless than Theater Design.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Ah, I see, and I completely understand. I think it's a good thing that you're sticking to your major and just going through the muck. I mean, I have many a research paper in my future that will have NOTHING to do with writing a best selling fiction novel in my future, but it helps bring in new ideas. That's all I can say about that, lol.

Speaking of topic....I just wanted to veer this back on track since I just though of something I've always wanted to ask. Since you watch a lot of anime (more than me, lol) I was going to ask, is there particular style that you prefer? I mean, I don't even know if they have names for certain styles, but some anime have a style to it that's similar to others and others don't. Do you prefer really detailed backgrounds, or really detailed characters? Or do you prefer both?

For me, I loooove detailed backgrounds. And I like it when the character's clothing is interesting. Hair really doesn't bother me much...and the eyes...well since I love eyes, I like eyes to be different looking and cool. In Hellsing, the detail on the guns and weapons...it just blew me away. I can tell since I too love to draw things realistically, that who ever was the artist for the anime had to study weaponry in order to draw it so well. I always have a high respect for an anime that looks like the artists took their time in making sure it was as real as they could make it.

I'm the same with manga. A good manga that I can say this is about is a pretty unknown manga called the Violinist of Hamlen. (spelling...?) I read it like two years ago and watched how the beginning of the manga was back in the early 90's and looked pretty sketchy, and then the manga progressed into the 21st century, and it started to look so much better. It was clearer, the lines bolder and more crisp. And even now if you pull up the first and last chapter, you can definitely see a massive difference. Smile
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 am

I like both! I am so not a picky anime watcher lol! Subs and Dubs and almost any style. Detailed anime blew me away when I first saw Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. The background images and facial features were a style I had really never seen before. And I agree, Hellsing has the same style and I just love shots of Alucard when he's posing and you can see all the detail in his gloves, guns, and face!

Anime Shows - Page 2 65v4n5 Anime Shows - Page 2 5lx5j5

There are moments in Bleach where you can tell they went all out on the animation to get the scene right and it looks amazing. The Bleach manga has that style all the way through because Kubo-san is awesome. In Inuyasha the animation started off as okay and then got better as the show went on and gained popularity.

I think the only style of anime animation I don't care for is the Pokemon, wide angle style. Maybe because I associate it with Pokemon and therefore cheesey, kiddie plots. It's weird because I was into Pokemon when I was about 10 to 12.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

Yeah, the geometric wide angle style annoys me. It looks lazy. I mean, since I loved to draw anime when I was younger, I found out the easiest characters were the ones from the cheesy stupid anime. Rolling Eyes -_-

I think one of my most favorite things to do is just watch certain episodes that showcase turning points in the animation style. I do it more with manga than anime though, lol. Which leads me to something else...

Why is there are so many one shot manga in japanese magazines??? I read sooo many wonderful story lines only to find out...that's all there ever will be. It's frustrating!!! I would also like to see more manga become anime. Some of the obscure manga end up becoming anime, but the artists for the anime take a different view on the manga...and it kind of ruins it sometimes. It's just like with Twilight. Read the book, loved it (obviously)....but I absolutely HATED the movie. It pissed me off it was so "indie" film...it was disgusting. I understand trying to tackle a new view with something and following some ideology....but really? I mean...really really? -_- Sorry Ms. Hardwicke...I did not appreciate your artistic direction.
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

See, this is why I never got that subscription to Shonen Jump... I refuse to be teased.

I have some horrible news.

Warner Brothers have started talks about turning Bleach into a live action movie! If this comes to pass, it's going to suck so hard! Who could possibly play Ichigo!?
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:39 pm

You have GOT to be kidding me!!! O_O You're completely right. Who in the entire freaking world would be able to pull off Ichigo????? I'm thinking of all the actors I know....and none of them fit. And I know a ton of actors since I'm a movie fanatic.

Omg. I seriously just sat here for the past 30 minutes, typing out names of actors I THOUGHT MIGHT be able to pull it off, only to come to the conclusion that no. None of them will do. The only actor that came close to being acceptable because of his height, and intense stare is too dark because he's Indian. It's the guy from Slumdog Millionaire...Dev Patel

But, even then, he's not right. I don't have single clue.

Where did you get this info from exactly? My boyfriend is a Bleach MANIAC and would LOVE to hear about this.
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 pm

A friend of mine on LJ posted the link to the story and then proceeded to send me into a blind rage by saying she hoped Zac Efron would play Ichigo. SERIOUSLY!?!? Zac friggin Efron!? That little Anti-Christ!? NO! I will organize the boycott myself!

Here's the link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-03-22/warner-brothers-in-talks-for-live-action-bleach-film

Did you hear about Keanu Reeves playing Spike Spiegel in the live action Cowboy Bebop movie? Not too sure about that one either...
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 am

I'm still in a state of shock about it all. I just can't get over the fact that there's even "talk" about it. It just seems like some kind of Hollywood blasphemy....I don't know. I just can't find the words to describe how I feel. This is worse than making Twilight into a movie. I mean, Bleach has a MASSIVE following across the globe and has had that for years now. If they even TRY to make a movie, they are GOING to have to find someone PERFECT for the job. And I hope that whoever is trying to make this movie understands that. If they don't...I'm thinking a trip to Los Angeles is due.

I watched Cowboy Bebop for like a week, but I had started watching it at the wrong point, so I was definitely confused. The few epis I saw, I thought it was pretty cool. I think Keanu could play it...if he was 10 years younger. Geez. He's getting too old, lol.
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 am

I feel that exact same way! After I got over the shock of them even talking about making a movie I could only hope that talks come to nothing and Kubo-san turns them down.

I agree, they need someone younger and less well known to play Spike. LOL! You watched it wrong, me too! Back when it was going on adultswim, I think they've started showing it again, I just decided to try it and it was in the middle of the show. I was confused but still loved it and waited for the first episode to roll around again.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Even though I would like for that too happen...I'd also like to see at least someone try and find the perfect Ichigo, lol. Do you know how awesome that would be???? XD

Yet another anime I have to watch this summer. XD I'm going to OD on anime on the summer of 2010. It's going to be awesome!!!! ^_^ I'm trying to think of someone else who can play the part and I really can't think of anyone. Anyone you have mind?
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Nope, it would have to be an unknown, someone who has no type casting attached to them. And Keanu is soooo type casted. The same for Ichigo, a total unknown.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Great. Now I'm going to go to my college campus and stare down every tall red headed white guy I see. XD

By the way, I don't think I asked this before, but...do you have an ABSOLUTE favorite anime of all time? If you do, why? And what type of genre do you tend to lean towards when it comes to anime?
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Good questions! I think that if I had to pick, my favorite of all time would be Inuyasha. I've never been obsessed with another anime like I was with that one. Forum debating, fanfiction, forcing my mom to watch, collecting all the boxsets, etc. There was period where I was so into it that if I was about to go to bed and Inuyasha came on, I wasn't able to turn my tv off. I felt like I had to stay up and watch until it went off before I could turn my television off and go to bed. Yeah, I was gone.

Plus it was my gateway anime. It opened me up to the anime world, before which I had been stumbling around blind. Once I started looking up Inuyasha, I discovered that it was an anime and what anime was, and that I had been watching it forever without knowing. I also discovered that I lean more toward action anime. I'm a Shounen fan and I guess that's the tomboy in me lol.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, my very first anime was Sailor Moon, and even back then it was so rare when I saw it, I didn't get a chance to get into it. I did, however, get into Digimon on the first and second season. I was OBSESSED. I drew all the characters, knew some episodes by heart and had said I was Mimi incarnate....XD I was weird....really weird. But, once the third season came on...I cried in agony. It was horrid. They had killed it. So, I stopped watching it, and I discovered Inuyasha. So, my very first was Digimon, which I'm not so much into anymore, but since it was my stepping stone to Inuyasha, I'd have to say Inuyasha is my fave. I used to stay up till 1 in the morning when in middle school to turn on Cartoon Network and put the volume down on 5 and sit RIGHT in front of the television and watch it until it ended. I just loved it so much. It made me laugh, cry, cringe, jump...everything.

I definitely am a Shoujo girl...lol. Give me a romance and I'm stuck. I was a girly tomboy when I was little...if that makes sense...and I still am to this day. I also looooove a good comedic idiot in the story. I don't mind Shonen (obviously since I adore Inuyasha) but I like it when there's an equal mix. That is one thing that has bothered me about Bleach. So much fighting and exhaustion....very little for anything. I was already on a 100 something chapter in the manga and I got frustrated....to be honest.

However, I do draw the line when it starts to get X-rated. I prefer the sweet cute little clumsy romances that deal with young love and little kisses. Anything more than that and I'm out. It kills it for me. Everything is about sex now a days, so why should I set aside my time to read about a romance centered around sex? I mean, damn. I can just turn on the television and have my fill of that crap. No need to read about it. -_- BUT, that is my personal opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm

I like romance but I think if the plot and story are strong enough, it doesn't need it and therefore fine if left out. With Bleach we kind of a slight love triangle going on. Ichigo is really close with Rukia but Orihime is jealous of that. I honestly think Ichigo is the kind of hero who will end up alone; love is just not in the cards for him. I love the fights! Watching the animation and the movement, the emotion; it's all just so dramatic! The Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight was a thing of beauty!

I was a girly tomboy! I hate dressing like a girl and being fussy about clothes and crap, but I am scared of bugs and animals in general lol. I love my nails, hate high heels with a passion! I'm just a weird mix.

So how bad did you hate Kikyou? I was young when I started watching Inuyasha so I just hated her because of immaturity I guess? As I got older, I felt more pity for her, but I still think she made serious stupid mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:33 pm

That is one thing that kind of upsets me about Ichigo. I wish he would fall for Orihime...but I know he never will. He's completely oblivious. -_- But, I can also see Orihime being ok with that. As for Rukia...I think she and Ichigo are more alike than anything. Too oblivious to notice, and too dedicated to care, lol. Smile

I have an unnatural passion for jewelry, shoes, and skirts...but I hate shopping. I don't bother much with my hair, but can't go out to door with at least some kind of makeup on (preferably mascara). I love to play in all kinds of sports and I enjoy being stronger than guys. I can't stand bugs, but will squash them first thing, with no hesitation. I love to drive fast and reckless, and I enjoy the bow and arrow as well as shooting. I haven't gone fishing, but I'd like to one day, and I love to go camping. And if there's anything that involves heavy lifting, I'm there because I like lifting heavy things. XD I've always wanted to be a kick ass Disney Princess. XD My mom thinks I'm adorable...in a creepy weird kind of way. Wink Razz

I. Hate. Kikyou. I cannot stand how every time she shows up, Inuyasha goes howling after her. And poor Kagome, being strong and wise, letting Inuyasha choose because she truly loves him while Kikyou, even though she's a walking fucking corpse, wants him all to herself. That, my friend, is NOT true love. That is a conquest. She pisses me off, and I don't like her. But, her insight and just total badassness is something I have to give her props for. She comes in handy, but damn. Let Naraku have at her. I could care less. *waves hand dismissively* Kagome and Inuyasha are meant for each other. Period. /end rant.

I don't like to think of it being immature..it's just...that kind of conflict, shouldn't occur so many times. Each time Kikyou comes into the picture, chaos ensues...and it's frustrating. Kagome didn't even ask for any of this and only stays because of a sense of well meant obligation to fix a simple mistake. And so she falls in love with Inuyasha, and it's something she can't help. I feel sorry for her sometimes, but I don't feel sorry for Kikyou. She died already. Her chance was lost a long time ago. She doesn't deserve a second chance since in actuality, since Kagome is her reincarnation, that is Kikyou's TRUE second chance. Not this abomination she is. It just isn't natural or right. And Inuyasha's dumb ass needs to see that.

The one character I feel absolute pity for is Koga. I love Koga. And no on loves Koga....but Koga is so dedicated to Kagome....*sighs* Poor, poor, poor, thing. Sad
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh wow! I so felt the same way about Kikyou!! I was just like, "Why won't you just go away, stay away, or die!?!?"

Quote :
Inuyasha goes howling after her.

That is the best way I've ever heard it described.

I saw her as totally selfish and spiteful over something that didn't even happen the way she thought it did. When she found out that Naraku was behind her death, what did she do? She continued to bitch Inuyasha out, tried to kill Kagome, and handed Naraku a nice chunk of the jewel! By giving him the power to create his offspring she inadvertently caused the deaths of hundreds of people! Even though Kagura was the shit.

No there was no redeeming quality in Kikyou to me. But then mature me kicked in somewhere around 17 or 18 and I thought about it. Kikyou was never normal. Kaede said that even for a preistess, her sister was abnormally strong, so she wasn't even a normal by those standards. She devoted her young life to comforting the sick and dying, feeding the hungry, and protecting people from monsters. She couldn't be selfish and that had to be frustrating beyond belief.

So when she came back from the dead she took full advantage, too much yeah, but still. "I am free to love, free to hate..." I think Kikyou was over-compensating for the emotions and actions she could never have. She took everything to extremes. That's the mature assessment lol. Even being able to see it from that point of view, I still thought she was annoying, arrogant, and cruel.

It was funny watching it with my mom because she was like, "I would have to kill her again..." LOL! She had no love for Kikyou! And poor, sweet Kagome never fought back, but that's what made her so much better than Kikyou. There were times when I thought Kikyou was just being a bitch to see if she could make Kagome snap back. Inuyasha was riddled with guilt and he was ridiculous when it came to all of this.

I think he and Kikyou saw each other as a way out, and that's not love, it's desparation.

I LOVE Kouga!!!!! OMG that's my wolfboy!! Kouga was so awesome and so funny and he was charming!! The whole jealous back and forth between him and Inuyasha was great! I also love, love, love his english voice! So sexy! He was second only to Inuyasha himself in my heart.

Kouga fanart!!

http://beautiful-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Kouga-Fanservice-24588717

Then Miroku, of course! Comic relief was never at it's best without Miroku. I think he really got off on being slapped lmao! "It's irrational, it's impossible, it's against my religion." ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Shows   Anime Shows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Shows
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: TV Shows-
Jump to: