A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Venting Space

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Your Venting Space - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Skeptics were like a group on the forum that didn't like Breaking Dawn but what made then worse was that they were a tight group and no one could do anything wrong. Thats what made it hard to ban. They were so rude to the moderators that at one stage I sent a message to the admin that told me to toughen up. I wasn't their when they got banned but that was all the admins doing (and I was glad).

But they kept changing IP addresses and creating new accounts. Every week I would have to go through all the IP addresses and see if we had double ups. It was a lot of work. I'm guessing thats what you mean by proxy? The word has never come up before to me.
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Yeah, it was Risa who figured out a proxy was how they were doing it. When they created their Epic Win site, I saw a post where one of them (not knowing Team BD was lurking) said they were using proxies. And since it's long over and done with, I admit to being one of the people who got them banned. The admins told me not to talk about it and so I kept silent but it was Nikki Lee and myself who sent them all the info they needed to ban the skeptics.

Nikki made the unfortunate choice of sending her letter through the mods, no offense to you and Risa Minnie, but I chose to send mine to the admins myself. I knew that Risa would have to share the information with all the other mods and when she did that Erestremulent saw Nikki's letter and told the skeptics about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theelysianfields.org/portal.php
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 am

WickedSmile wrote:
Yeah, it was Risa who figured out a proxy was how they were doing it. When they created their Epic Win site, I saw a post where one of them (not knowing Team BD was lurking) said they were using proxies. And since it's long over and done with, I admit to being one of the people who got them banned. The admins told me not to talk about it and so I kept silent but it was Nikki Lee and myself who sent them all the info they needed to ban the skeptics.

Nikki made the unfortunate choice of sending her letter through the mods, no offense to you and Risa Minnie, but I chose to send mine to the admins myself. I knew that Risa would have to share the information with all the other mods and when she did that Erestremulent saw Nikki's letter and told the skeptics about it.
No offense taken. I'm glad you sent it to the admin. Firstly that lady needed a wake up.
Btw, we noticed multiple IP address before this with SomeRandomPirate so that was before Risa. Risa woked it out for the Skeptics and did alot of cool looking around stuff.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Personally, I thought the Skeptics were a breath of fresh air. But you know, who cares about the opinion of a silly old civilian? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 pm

I actually did agree with Skeptics' opinion of Breaking Dawn, a lot of Team BD did. It was only when they started getting out of hand and insulting people that the disagreeing started. I still don't understand why they got so aggressive about it all, but at least it's over now.

Now for a real rant.

My Sociology profressor is forcing us to read the most depressing book called The Missing Class. I don't think I can take much more of it. It's about families who live above poverty but below middle class and who usually live in horrible neighborhoods full of drugs and crime. In the book they follow five families stories for years, so these are true accounts. Their lives are so sad. One family had a granddaughter who made it to Yale but while she was at a private pool party, some guy brought a gun and started shooting. A bullet went through her neck and killed her.

I understand the value of the book but reading this while finals are a week away and I'm already stressed is just too much!
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
Personally, I thought the Skeptics were a breath of fresh air. But you know, who cares about the opinion of a silly old civilian? Razz
It wasn't their opinion about Breaking Dawn that peeved me off Razz
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm

OMG I hate the Rob Group mybella made on TTS!
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:33 pm

I need to vent, basically went I quit the saga I moved to the Emilie Autumn forum (AKA The Asylum) and now their is stuff going on about it being closed. I haven't said anything yet because I don't think I will be able to help in anyway. Pretty much its like how the forum was this the Skeptics and everyone else. There are people who are being very rude and upsetting other members and newer members. They ended up getting banned and the forum was down for a week and now this.

I can understand from a moderators POV that sometimes it does seem easier to just delete something and have it over with, but thats not always the best way to deal with things. We've gotten not work in the last two days if this is true, but hopefully soon. I hope it doesn't close. Its a really nice forum that does remind me of the eariler days on the forum.

My rant Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Venting Space
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: