A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Venting Space

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 am

Had a bad day? Going through a tough time? Did someone just piss you off? Need to let it out? Vent here and don't be shy. Don't waste breathing air. Instead use up this lovely waste of space. Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:32 am

I'm sick of bloody rain! Every day for a month! Its summer! Its Australia

Now that is out of me Smile
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Um...
I can't seem to focus in school because it's too close to graduation. It's kind of heart-breaking because straight A's come with ease...except for when one stops doing her homework. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 am

I have an exam in less than an hour...I seriously don't think I'm going to do well...even after I promised myself I was going to work hard for an A on this exam. I was one point from an A on the last exam, and I was devastated. I wish I didn't have such high expectations of myself. I get so sick of worrying about school, my grades, my income, my family. I am running on 3 hours of sleep right now and I have another exam at 2:00 this afternoon. I don't know if I'm going to make it. I haven't even studied for the second exam. I feel like a complete douche right now because only an idiot would pull the stunt I just did last night. I couldn't focus on studying, so I did laundry for three hours. I then went to my room to really get into it, but ended up going over my finances...and then going over my personal attendance record I keep for all of my classes to make sure I was still clear of getting my grade lowered by missing too many classes. By the time I was done...it was almost 1 in the morning. I went on to bed, then woke up at 4 and have been studying ever since. I am exhausted and frustrated, and I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. I am dreading these exams today. They are to my two hardest classes this semester. I can only pray I'll make a decent grade on them both. Sad
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Have to write a personal narrative on someone/something that has affected me deeply and personally.
Problem: this will be read by the teacher.
Problem: teacher has been trying to "help me" for years.
Problem: I do not like this teacher.
Problem: Rough Draft due Monday.
Problem: It's graded and major part of grade.
Problem: I haven't written a word and don't really give a damn if I don't.
Problem: Parents care if I don't give a damn, because Fs are considered a taboo in culture.

So. Yeah. Any advice? Razz
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Lmfao, Sara. You'd do great writing the type of books that Jaclyn Mor... whatever writes. Seriously. Or look up The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz, that series is...everything. Witty, funny, mysterious. Anyway, you should consider a career in writing. Razz

I think you should just write it. If you don't want to spill your heart through your pen by Monday, make up some shit. It's not like she can so "oh, that never happened." Then your inner black girl would come out. "BITCH HOW YOU KNOW?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
Lmfao, Sara. You'd do great writing the type of books that Jaclyn Mor... whatever writes. Seriously. Or look up The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz, that series is...everything. Witty, funny, mysterious. Anyway, you should consider a career in writing. Razz

I think you should just write it. If you don't want to spill your heart through your pen by Monday, make up some shit. It's not like she can so "oh, that never happened." Then your inner black girl would come out. "BITCH HOW YOU KNOW?" Very Happy

Thanks. XD

ROFL! My inner black girl is dying of laughter.

That's what my mom said. But I...lfdggfg. It's lying, lmfao. I know. I'm a square. =(
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 pm

I pretty much already let this all out on my personal blog, but I'm still a little frustrated...and I don't feel like posting it again since my thoughts about today have turned towards more personal issues that no matter how close you are to me, I will never tell you anything about it. So, I just wanted to vent a little more anger out before it all turns into tears. And I hate tears.
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am

I hate school and I'm starting to wonder if the freaking degree is even worth it. We're all forced to take a course called CRTW (Critical Reasoning, Thinking, and Writing). Unfortunately for me I got the worst professor possible for a course like this. I had her for public speaking two years ago so I knew this was going to be bad, but this is the hardest class to get into at my university. I had been trying to get into it for a year with no luck, so I was not going to drop it when I finally did.

My professor is an over-demanding, pencil-pushing perfectionist. No paper is ever good enough for her and she's such a grammar nazi. She's even found grammar mistakes in the textbooks! So of course Spring Break has been no break with her. She gave us this assignment to do. She's making us write some big research paper and she wanted us to put together an annotated bibliography and it's my first time doing this.

I found one source. One. She wants us to have wonderful, perfect, credited sources that she would pick and it's ridiculous. I can't even find horrible sources on my topic. So, I go back to class on Monday and I'm sitting here with one source. So I emailed her yesterday and told her I was frustrated and annoyed and that I just wanted to start over again and change my topic. I haven't gotten a reply yet but I know this is going to be a mess.

I hate this class but I need to pass it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theelysianfields.org/portal.php
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm sorry, Wicked. I had a teacher sort of like that. All that work... *brainmush*
It payed off though, lol. I learned a lot from her anal-retentive ways, and that helped later on with other classes....
'Course, in the present, teachers like that are just so annoying. It sucks that you have to deal with one like her. =/
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:

Thanks. XD

That's what my mom said. But I...lfdggfg. It's lying, lmfao. I know. I'm a square. =(

And my inner black girl(har har) is like a week too late, but...did you write it?
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:02 pm

WickedSmile wrote:
I hate school and I'm starting to wonder if the freaking degree is even worth it. We're all forced to take a course called CRTW (Critical Reasoning, Thinking, and Writing). Unfortunately for me I got the worst professor possible for a course like this. I had her for public speaking two years ago so I knew this was going to be bad, but this is the hardest class to get into at my university. I had been trying to get into it for a year with no luck, so I was not going to drop it when I finally did.

My professor is an over-demanding, pencil-pushing perfectionist. No paper is ever good enough for her and she's such a grammar nazi. She's even found grammar mistakes in the textbooks! So of course Spring Break has been no break with her. She gave us this assignment to do. She's making us write some big research paper and she wanted us to put together an annotated bibliography and it's my first time doing this.

I found one source. One. She wants us to have wonderful, perfect, credited sources that she would pick and it's ridiculous. I can't even find horrible sources on my topic. So, I go back to class on Monday and I'm sitting here with one source. So I emailed her yesterday and told her I was frustrated and annoyed and that I just wanted to start over again and change my topic. I haven't gotten a reply yet but I know this is going to be a mess.

I hate this class but I need to pass it.

That's a good thing. In your attempts to prove her wrong or show her who's boss or whatever, you'll become a perfectionist. Which won't be a bad thing in the future.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 am

I tried to go to bed last night, only to find out all I could do was stare at my ceiling. So, I tried to read and listen to music, anything to help me sleep, and it didn't work. I ended up laying awake in my bed ALL NIGHT with this twisting pain in my stomach. It felt as if something was just NOT agreeing with it. I didn't dare take any medication just from fear of what it would do since I didn't know what was wrong with my stomach. Around 4 in the morning, the pain dulled a little and I finally passed out. My baby brother woke me up by bumping into my door at 6 this morning. I was miserable by this time. So I texted my sister Eden and told her to go to class without me today. I felt horrible. I heard my dad leave at 7:00 mom leave at 7:30 to take my baby bro to his bus stop and go to work, and then I heard my sister Eden leave at 8:30 to go to class. It wasn't until everyone had left that I could FINALLY get into a black and dreamless sleep. I woke up at 11:00 to find that my friend from my one class today had texted me to see if everything was ok, since I don't miss class unless I'm sick. So, here I sit with an effed up stomach, missed class, have a horrid headache from lack of sleep, and I have to go to work tonight and I have no clean clothes. And don't even get me started on the wreck of a kitchen my little sister left me. I walked into the kitchen this morning and it smelled AWFUL. She had left bowls full of milk from cereal she had eaten...three effing days ago. I am going to be one less sister by the time she comes home. I swear to God, I am killing her....unless this kills me first. -_-
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Ew, that's disgusting. Why would she leave milk out to spoil? How awful.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 pm

My little sister Emily is kind of gross....as a human being. She skips showers all the time, doesn't brush her hair...or her teeth for that matter. She's in softball and has practice everyday...so that should tell you how much she stinks. She drowns herself in Sensual Amber (from bath and body works) every morning just so she won't smell so bad. She wears like only three outfits all the time, and she never washes them until the stench starts to bother the whole family. Then we force her to wash them. She steals my sister Eden's socks and underwear all the time since she never washes hers...and when she can't find any clean underwear, she puts on dirty ones. *YUCK* And to top it all off, the family cat we have, Bear, is her responsibility since he kind of treats Emily like his mommy. She's in charge of the litter box, food, water, and bathing. She never cleans out the litter box, she never cleans his water bowl or food dish, and you can bet your bottom dollar she has NEVER cleaned our cat...she just sprays him down with this 'waterless' shampoo she con-ed our father into getting it for her.

All in all, she's a nasty thing that smells to high heaven, has a bitchy attitude about it and is kind of equivalent to an unstable poison. One wrong move, and it spits out toxins that come out in nasty remarks and violence. So, if you get that picture about her...what makes you think she would even BOTHER with dirty dishes? I've actually found dirty dishes under her bed where she took food to hide it from our mom and shoved it under her bed.

I cleaned up her room recently, just because I was trying to find some of my own socks that she's stolen. I ended up going through all of her clothes that she had piled up. These are rough dimensions, but the pile of clothes I pulled out of her closet floor and from underneath her bed that I added to the already high pile she had in the MIDDLE of her floor got to be about 4 feet high and 7 feet wide. I may be a little off, but I'm definitely NOT exagerrating. I had to use one massive trash bag with dirty clothes, and the rest were clothes that didn't even belong to her that I gave to the rightful owners. It took me an hour to clean just that up. I didn't even get to vacuum the floor...which let me tell you...it needed. There were bugs, crumbs, and I think even some throwup from the cat that had dried on the carpet. It's absolutely disgusting.

And since I'm at it, there's another thing I want to vent about my dear little sister Emily. When she does bathe, she takes an hour long shower. Not kidding about that. She will start the shower at 6 and won't be out till 7. With the lack of hygienic skills, I think it would take at least TWO FRIGGIN HOURS to sanitize that little germ, let alone CLEAN IT. Evil or Very Mad

Ok. *takes deep breath* I let it all out. There. As you can tell, my little sister Emily and I do NOT get along well. I'm slightly OCD, and Emily is the most disgusting person I've ever met in my entire life.

The funny thing is, when Emily and my parents were gone to Chicago for a week, I kept the entire house clean and fresh smelling. Then the day Emily comes home, she leaves her dirty clothes everywhere, eats 2 whole boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk, and leaves one cup in the bathroom near the toilet, another on a bar stool, another on the computer desk, another on her dresser, and one random one she left in the hallway. She's a hoarding, lazy ass, putrefying, kleptomaniac.

This time I'm done. Promise. silent
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 pm

@_@

That's horrific. I couldn't imagine living with her.
Sensual Amber smells wonderful, btw. My mom has it.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm not a fan of strong smells like amber. Amber and musk are the two scents I do not like. Since I'm a massive perfume and body spray connoisseur, I know that some perfumes smell really good on some people...and not so good on others. It all has to do with the oils of your skin. We already have a unique scent that our noses can't detect, but other animals can. You mix that with other scents, and you get a different scent. Some people are similar, and other's shouldn't try. So, if your mom uses it and you like it, it's probably because that scent mixes well with your mom's natural scent. For me, Sensual Amber smells awful on my entire family...including my sister Emily. It's too strong on her and it gives me a headache when she wears it. However, I do have a sensitive nose, so it's most likely just me...but I like light fruity floral scents. My mom says I like sickly sweet smells. XD My favorite scents of all time are vanilla and rose. Razz

And this reminds me....just recently, my sister had come home one day from practice and sat down next me, propping her feet up on the barstool near me. She still had her cleats on and omg did they smell. I told her they stunk, and the idiot took them off. She hadn't worn socks. I think I blacked out for a few minutes. When I came to, I stormed to my personal febreeze arsenal I have stashed in my room. I got my febreeze for fabric and air and I sat back down next to my sister, trying to look nonchalant. When she least expected it, I doused her feet with the spray and then attacked her cleats. She yelled at me and told our mom. My mom got on to me, but I had to admit, I no longer was on the verge of fainting. Smile
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:

Thanks. XD

And my inner black girl(har har) is like a week too late, but...did you write it?

And I'm just adding to the lateness....
but, yeah. Lol. Turned out waaaaaaaay cruddy, though. I hate it. I can't even look at it.
Unfortunately, it wasn't "clear" enough, so I have to re-write by Monday. Blargh. [/vent]
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Lmao. Teachers can be like personal demons. My English teacher just did something like that today. Meanies.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Or as I would say... Meanie head.
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:03 am

It's probably because English is the art of B-Sing, ahaha.
That's actually one of my English teacher's quips, lol. So, yes, she has her cool moments. Smile

Erika: Or my personal favourite, Poopie head. silent
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 am

That works. Smile

XD
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:30 pm

OMG! ~head desk~

Okay you're all from the original TTS, so you should remember the whole Team Skeptic problem right? Well my site just started affiliating with The New Twilight site where all of them went after TTS was moved to NING. I knew there was a possibility of skeptics joining, or trying to join when we opened the site up and that was fine. The fighting was over and done with so we didn't care.

Today one of the newest members, iprocrastin8, was caught using a proxy server. That's one thing that brings up bad memories for us. We don't have a problem with skeptics being on the site but I feel like we're at least entitled to know who we're dealing with and hiding behind proxies caused a lot of problems on the original TTS. So I banned the offending user and sent an e-mail telling them why they were banned and that they could come back as soon as they stopped using the proxy.

I got a temper tantrum in response saying they were going to tell "Courtney" about this. I have no idea who Courtney is, I'm assuming it's one of the mods on The New Twilight Saga. That's not a problem because I run my site and no one outside of it has any say, but I am worried this incident will ruin the affiliation I've worked to build and start up old tensions again.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 pm

OH!!! So THAT was what you meant by the term "skeptic". See, I may be from the original TTS forum, but the problem with my membership is I was there for the beginning BEFORE the movie came out and then went MIA after the movie came out due to personal and family problems. I came back just in time for the forum to be deleted and moved to NING. I was devastated and just stopped coming onto the NING site since it wasn't the same.

So, these Skeptics...who are they? And what do you mean by "proxy"? I've heard of it before, but I don't know what it is. To be honest, I didn't know you could even use something to hide your IP address...but it does sound like a smart thing to do for a networking site....just as a just in case thing.... Until you trust the site, that is.
Back to top Go down
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Oh! So you weren't there for the mass chaos they caused? Lucky you! I sent you a PM on EF pretty much explaining everything, but seriously, talk to LadyMinnie sometime. She was a mod and actually had to try and control the skeptics. I bet she has stories... and maybe even some about me ~wink~ I'd like to think the skeptics hated me the most of everyone on Team Breaking Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Venting Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Venting Space   Your Venting Space Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Venting Space
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: