A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse....

Go down 
+3
carcinoGeneticist
Eekaboo
bloodiestkisses
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:09 pm

How do you feel about them actually going through with the Eclipse movie?
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Well, I think Eclipse will be fine as a movie, to be honest. It's Breaking Dawn I have a problem with. I think Eclipse will be action packed, of course. In the book I didn't like Bella too much. She was too much of a push over pansy. Breaking Dawn has a lot of stuff in it that I'm not too sure will go over with critics too well when on the big screen. Or is that just me?

Anyways, I think Eclipse will be fine as it is, but I can wait for it. Twilight and New Moon were important, Eclipse was like something to hold us over till the end which is Breaking Dawn...which makes it not that important in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Eekaboo wrote:
Well, I think Eclipse will be fine as a movie, to be honest. It's Breaking Dawn I have a problem with. I think Eclipse will be action packed, of course. In the book I didn't like Bella too much. She was too much of a push over pansy. Breaking Dawn has a lot of stuff in it that I'm not too sure will go over with critics too well when on the big screen. Or is that just me?

Anyways, I think Eclipse will be fine as it is, but I can wait for it. Twilight and New Moon were important, Eclipse was like something to hold us over till the end which is Breaking Dawn...which makes it not that important in my mind.

The series could have ended with Twilight for all that's happened.

I don't want Eclipse to be a movie simply because, in my opinion(don't get offended, I know you adore Meyer), it's the only one that's actually good. Stuff happened. I like Jacob's part of Breaking Dawn, but that's it. I felt kind of cheated. Like she was building everything up for a climax that never came. Seriously, Renesmee was born, wtf?

Anyway, I think the movie will ruin Eclipse. I don't know how BD can even be a movie, where does the plot lie? In Bella's pregnancy? That's hardly something for the big screen. And have I told you that I HATE Lautner as Jacob? Another grievance of mine about Eclipse. Gah, I could rewrite Luther's 95 thesis.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Eclipse.... 2908084560_e9f45e4934_o
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:58 pm

ROFL. You're officially my hero. Is that by that one chick on deviantart?
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm

This would have been more relevant for Twilight, but none the less.

Eclipse.... Twilight_comic_XD_by_Link__Kenshin_4ever
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
ROFL. You're officially my hero. Is that by that one chick on deviantart?

No, I found it on a friend's page when clicking through their pics on FB. They had a whole bunch of funny Twilight pics, but I can't remember their name...wait...I just remembered it. Very Happy I'm going to post some more that I find. ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Eclipse.... Parody10
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

And here is what would happen in real life.

Eclipse.... Restra10
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Eclipse.... Hellsing_VS_Twilight_by_becoolbeme
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Eclipse.... 2008-11-12-30-days-of-twilight
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Man, I can't stop anymore.

Eclipse.... Twilight_Sucks_by_nightlink
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Though it's not horribly good, I needed something to post. Also, Ed.

Eclipse.... Ed__s_Anti_Twilight_by_J_Croc
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 pm

This has just gotten way out of hand.

Eclipse.... 2009-05-29-rebuffed
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:
This has just gotten way out of hand.

Eclipse.... 2009-05-29-rebuffed
That one is so awesome, but nearly ever Vampire romance follows that story line. Its funny cos its true.

New Moon was awfully korny, it was a let down to me so I'm a little unsure of Eclipse. I'm against Breaking Dawn been made, specailly since Stephenie Meyer said it would have to be two movies. Where do you cut it of for Breaking Dawn Part one? Theres just so many reasons why I think Breaking Dawn the movie is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Why would it be two movies? NOTHING happens that's movie-worthy. Except for Jacob's book.
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
Why would it be two movies? NOTHING happens that's movie-worthy. Except for Jacob's book.
I have no idea, thats why I was confused. I understand why Harry Potter 7 is going to be two movies; the book is huge. Breaking Dawn is a big book but its not as eventful if compared to HP7.
Back to top Go down
lucky7

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I freaking love the buffy one!!

I personally cant wait for Eclipse even though im going to be pissed the first time i see it cos i know something i want wwont be in it, it just always happens. However its one of my favs from the series and yes i want to see THAT chapoter Very Happy but then again im lame Razz it took me ages to get used to and like the Twilight movie but then again i did see it 15 times at the cinema so i guess that was more than enough time to get over some stuff and lets certain bits go that i really wanted. New Moon again same thing stuff i loved stuff i hated, too much dog crap and Lautner makes me want to poke my eyes out, still i got oever it and love it. Whats not to love about Emmett and Jasper?! yes yes i know the hairs bad and its not all great but hey if i can go and watch those two im in!

Now for the harsh stuff. (Dont hate me Minny!!) Breaking Dawn. Dont love the book wont like the movie. I still have not read BD more than once and i have four copies of it! I just cant go past the Honeymoon every time i try. Its no secret i hate the dog but seriously mutant spawn?!?! its lime a bad fanfiction. I admit i got sucked in to bits of it and thought some other bits were really funny and i did like it a whole lot more listening to the audio book than reading it but still its just not right. It doesnt gel with the rest of the story it feels like it was kinda too little too late. Midnight Sun i loved and even thought some of it was better than twilight but Breaking Dawn as a movie.....not unless they change half the story! theres already groups out there against the whole renesmee/jake imprinting thing, saying its abuse and takes away from the girls right to choose. I can understand there point a little because i got neverending lectures from my sister while she was reading it. mhy sister is a child sexual assault councellor and she had a very hard time with that stuff even though its not at all how it was intended. I think seeing that on the big screen if not done very delicately could come across as really creepy! and as for picturing Edward biting renesmee out of bella? thats just cracks me up to think about XD

I think theyre getting too greedy and should stop while the goings good. Stop with Eclipse and let the story stay open. We all had our own ideas of how we pictured things ending after Eclipse when we were waiting for BD anyway and honestly most of the time i try to pretend BD never happened anyway! maybe thats why i still love fanfiction so much! I can keep reading edward and bella stories and be blissfully unaware of the mutant spawn getting it on with her mums bestie!
Back to top Go down
lucky7

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm

I freaking love the buffy one!!

I personally cant wait for Eclipse even though im going to be pissed the first time i see it cos i know something i want wwont be in it, it just always happens. However its one of my favs from the series and yes i want to see THAT chapoter Very Happy but then again im lame Razz it took me ages to get used to and like the Twilight movie but then again i did see it 15 times at the cinema so i guess that was more than enough time to get over some stuff and lets certain bits go that i really wanted. New Moon again same thing stuff i loved stuff i hated, too much dog crap and Lautner makes me want to poke my eyes out, still i got oever it and love it. Whats not to love about Emmett and Jasper?! yes yes i know the hairs bad and its not all great but hey if i can go and watch those two im in!

Now for the harsh stuff. (Dont hate me Minny!!) Breaking Dawn. Dont love the book wont like the movie. I still have not read BD more than once and i have four copies of it! I just cant go past the Honeymoon every time i try. Its no secret i hate the dog but seriously mutant spawn?!?! its lime a bad fanfiction. I admit i got sucked in to bits of it and thought some other bits were really funny and i did like it a whole lot more listening to the audio book than reading it but still its just not right. It doesnt gel with the rest of the story it feels like it was kinda too little too late. Midnight Sun i loved and even thought some of it was better than twilight but Breaking Dawn as a movie.....not unless they change half the story! theres already groups out there against the whole renesmee/jake imprinting thing, saying its abuse and takes away from the girls right to choose. I can understand there point a little because i got neverending lectures from my sister while she was reading it. mhy sister is a child sexual assault councellor and she had a very hard time with that stuff even though its not at all how it was intended. I think seeing that on the big screen if not done very delicately could come across as really creepy! and as for picturing Edward biting renesmee out of bella? thats just cracks me up to think about XD

I think theyre getting too greedy and should stop while the goings good. Stop with Eclipse and let the story stay open. We all had our own ideas of how we pictured things ending after Eclipse when we were waiting for BD anyway and honestly most of the time i try to pretend BD never happened anyway! maybe thats why i still love fanfiction so much! I can keep reading edward and bella stories and be blissfully unaware of the mutant spawn getting it on with her mums bestie!
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 pm

LadyMinnyOfRaven wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
I have no idea, thats why I was confused. I understand why Harry Potter 7 is going to be two movies; the book is huge. Breaking Dawn is a big book but its not as eventful if compared to HP7.

Uh, cash cow guise? Lol. It's like the biggest vampire franchise atm, with the most rabid fanbase since...evar.

Course, from a substantial POV, BD shouldn't even be a movie since it barely qualifies as a book. Rolling Eyes [/hate]

Anyway, remember the remake of King Kong? Came in at a whopping three hours and almost smashed any box office expectations.
A lot didn't even happen in the movie. But it did pretty well.
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 pm

I like the book, but I'm relistic when it comes to being a movie. Remember my rants about when Ella Enchanted became a movie? Razz
Little Brown and Co are sucking Twilight for all its worth, and Summitt. Have you seen all the awful mech you can buy?
That part has killed the Twilight experience for me.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 am

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
LadyMinnyOfRaven wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:

Uh, cash cow guise? Lol. It's like the biggest vampire franchise atm, with the most rabid fanbase since...evar.

Course, from a substantial POV, BD shouldn't even be a movie since it barely qualifies as a book. Rolling Eyes [/hate]

Anyway, remember the remake of King Kong? Came in at a whopping three hours and almost smashed any box office expectations.
A lot didn't even happen in the movie. But it did pretty well.

afjgdsfjfdgfseakh OF COURSE. The fucking money. America is all about the Benjamins, guise. OF FUCKING COURSE.
But uh, yeah. Unless they fabricate some huge action scene....
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm

But Britt, remember the point on Breaking Dawn... its the battle on the minds and that will translate perfectally on the big screen *eye rolls*
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 am

Lmao. Totally.

I wonder if they'll have a narrator for the mind battle.
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 am

I hope so, or thats going to be a long... boring fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipse.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse....   Eclipse.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: Twilight :: Movies-
Jump to: