A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedSmile

WickedSmile

Funny Stories Empty
PostSubject: Funny Stories   Funny Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Wicked's Kitchen Mess

One night I was in the kitchen cooking for myself. All I need to stay is that it was something cream based. I had the buner on too high and wandered away for some reason and the pot boiled over. My mom yelled and I ran back and took the pot off. I thought I had caught it in time and that only a little bit came out of the pot, which could be burnt off by the burner. No biggie right?

Well the next two days passed by uneventfully but on Saturday morning I woke up when I heard my mom growl, "Where the f**k is it coming from!?" I got up and walked sleepily into the kitchen and seriously, I could have eaten off the floor. It was that clean in there! And there was my mom at the sink washing every dish in sight. She heard me and turned around. The frantic look on her face was...interesting.

Mom: "I've been cleaning all morning trying to find out where that smell is coming from!"
Me: "What smell?"
Mom: "You don't smell that!?"

I shook my head and walked a little further in, and that's when I smelled it. It was an awful, sour smell!

Me: "I smell it now!"
Mom: "See! I've cleaned everything! I even moved the fridge and scrubbed under there!"

I thought for a while and it just came to me. The pot boiled over and it was too much to burn off. I guess the look on my face must have been pretty bad...

Mom: :What?"
Me: "I think I know where it's coming from..."
Mom: "Where!?"
Me: "You're gonna be maaaaaaad..."
Mom: "Where. Is. It. Coming. From!?"
Me: "Remember the other night when my pot boiled over?"
Mom: "Yeah, it burned off."
Me: "I don't think so."

She went over to the stove and lifted the top off... There isn't an "Eww" loud enough for what we saw. The smell was coming from there alright; from that city of mold my cream based sauce had created when it boil out of the pot and spilled under the burner and sat there for two days. That was one of the loudest "Oh my God!" my mom has ever screamed.

I'm not sure she heard my abject apologies over it. It's funny now looking back...okay it was kind of funny then too lol! She tried to make me clean it but it had gotten gelled and firm and we had to blast it with cleaning products and use a knife to scrape it up! I didn't get in trouble but mom doesn't like to revisit that memory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theelysianfields.org/portal.php
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Funny Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Stories   Funny Stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 pm

LMAO!!!!! If it weren't so late, I would have seriously guffawed to my heart's content. XD That is hilarious. And you're right. I am just like your mom. I would be doing the exact same thing if I ever had a nasty smell that I couldn't find, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/

Funny Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: