A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaclyn Moriarty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

She is probably the best Australia YA authors and has written amazing books!

She's written: Feeling Sorry for Celia; Finding Cassie Crazy (The Year of Secret Assignments in the US); The Betrayal of Bindy Mackenzie (Becoming Bindy Mackenzie in the UK; and The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie in the US); and Dreaming of Amelia (The Ghosts of Ashbury High in the US).

Finding Cassie Crazy is one of my favorite books, it funny with amazing jaw dropping twists.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes, I've read the Cassie/Bindy series, she's amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 pm

I really want to read Cassie/Assignments. But I'm sort of in limbo with books since there are like twenty that still need to be read, lol.
Do you guise think I should forget those and just read Finding Cassie Crazy first?
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 pm

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
I really want to read Cassie/Assignments. But I'm sort of in limbo with books since there are like twenty that still need to be read, lol.
Do you guise think I should forget those and just read Finding Cassie Crazy first?
Yes, I do think so Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
Yes, I've read the Cassie/Bindy series, she's amazing.
Celia isn't that good, it has its moment and its what began the letter writing Smile
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:15 pm

LadyMinnyOfRaven wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
Yes, I do think so Smile

*wipes study of books* I could use them as paperweights, I guess. =]
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
LadyMinnyOfRaven wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
Yes, I do think so Smile

*wipes study of books* I could use them as paperweights, I guess. =]
Thats the spirit! Smile
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 am

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:

Oh yeah. I believe it's called The Year of Secret Assignments in the states, though. But first, why don't you tell me some of the books you have in waiting so I can decide if you should do a leap frog over all of those. *smokes Sherlock Holmes pipe*
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Did you enjoy Dreaming Of Amelia???
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:30 pm

I'm still reading it. The weeks before Spring Break are hectic, but SP starts tomorrow so I'll be reading away, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaclyn Moriarty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaclyn Moriarty   Jaclyn Moriarty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaclyn Moriarty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: Literature :: Books-
Jump to: