A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

We're going to need mods sooner or later.
But since I don't expect us to ever have more than like...well, not that many members, we only need one per section. Right now. SO, if you are willing to be a moderator, say I. Don't really say "I" because that's irritating, but you know say something. In THIS topic, if you IM me or e-mail Minny, your chances aren't any greater.
And I say that as if this is some huge forum. XD

P.S. Minny and I will choose what section we think is best for you, I think we know you all quite well.
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 pm

U
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:

P.S. Minny and I will choose what section we think is best for you, I think we know you all quite well.
We'll I would hope so by now
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Yes. Except for the strange Geneticist guy, but he's not getting a title anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm

I'd like to be a mod. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm

I'd like to be a mod, but it doesn't matter when, since we're not exactly amongst a horde of members and you guise don't need so many people to regulate this place. =]
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Well I guess its more for moving topics and such then anything. Nothing like the saga (please nothing like the saga)
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 am

Idk if the mods can move topics, if they can we really won't have that many because we don't need 7 people throwing topics around and stuff....

But we DO need them for regulation purposes, we won't notice everything all the time. Well, I won't. I'm the most unobservant administrator you all will ever know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm

So what shall we do now, we have willing victoms... erm... I mean mods ( Very Happy LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway   IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Nt rly, but you know, look anyway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: