A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)

Go down 
+2
Eekaboo
carcinoGeneticist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Empty
PostSubject: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:17 pm

I know it's one of those things you're not supposed to talk about, but oh well.

What's your religion? Do you disagree with anything your religion believes in? Do you just absolutely love it? And anything else you feel like mentioning.

As for me, I'm an Atheist, I expected to get much more hate for it than I do. I sure do enjoy Canada sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Fundamentalist Christianity. I have no problems with my religion, nor do I have any problems with anyone else's religion. I don't like debates about my beliefs though because I know I'm young and don't understand everything. I have a strong faith though, and no amount of "logic" will change that. I voluntarily broke my own heart about a boy I loved deeply because I believed so strongly in my religion. So...that's all I have to say about my religion.
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 am

Well I am baptised as Anglican. I'm pretty open to ideas of others but I beleive in God and Heavan. I don't go to Church because I don't beleive your only a good person if you go to Church, your a good person by being a good person.
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Muslim. True and blue kind, not the psychotic, explosive-happy barbarians our media enjoys talking about so much. Wink
I'm still trying to figure myself out though, so no debates. They could get ugly.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:06 pm

The very subject of religion can get ugly.
Which is why I'm glad that I'm not religious and I'm kind of weary about this topic...

but as long as you guys agree to have no debates....
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:07 pm

LadyMinnyOfRaven wrote:
Well I am baptised as Anglican. I'm pretty open to ideas of others but I beleive in God and Heavan. I don't go to Church because I don't beleive your only a good person if you go to Church, your a good person by being a good person.

Smile That's very true, Minny. You don't need to be a church-goer to be a good person.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm

I too agree you don't have to go to church. No where in the bible does it say you have to go to church. It just says you have to fellowship. That's all. And my family is plenty of fellowship for me. XD
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah, my dad likes to joke that our beleif is to go surfing on sunday ('cos he likes surfing and its a day off).
Back to top Go down
inksstainedhand

inksstainedhand

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm Mormon. Yes, you heard/read that correctly. Mormon. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/inksstainedhand
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 pm

I totally knew that!
Or I totally assumed that, since you're in Utah and all. And it would be a foreign concept (to me) if you weren't a Mormon. Razz
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm

inksstainedhand wrote:
I'm Mormon. Yes, you heard/read that correctly. Mormon. Razz
I know that too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)   Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion. (Apparently a title needs to be 10 to 255 characters so I'm adding this thing about needing this many characters.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: