A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite bands!

Go down 
+2
carcinoGeneticist
LadyMinnyOfRaven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:22 pm

And if we aren't related, we find some creepy way to make us related. XD And this is why I adored the forum so much. I've missed you guys. Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 pm

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
You're like a mini-Zack!

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree after all. Smile

Nooo, he's Robin. Smile

OMG THEY'RE FAMILY TOO?!
we're like a village, guise.
everyone's related to each other in some way.

They're father and son!
That's why I called him a mini-Zack, 'cause technically he is. In our forum family tree way.
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
XXultamateXX

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 am

bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
You're like a mini-Zack!

Nooo, he's Robin. Smile

OMG THEY'RE FAMILY TOO?!

They're father and son!
That's why I called him a mini-Zack, 'cause technically he is. In our forum family tree way.
lol! Ahhh the family tree. The most F-ed up confusing tree you'll ever see in your life, and it ours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 am

I need to ask my big sis Julia (MoonlightRose for those of you who don't remember) to see if she still has her family tree. I used to have it saved on my lappy...but since I lost my hard drive last fall....it's gone. Sad
Back to top Go down
XXultamateXX

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Eekaboo wrote:
I need to ask my big sis Julia (MoonlightRose for those of you who don't remember) to see if she still has her family tree. I used to have it saved on my lappy...but since I lost my hard drive last fall....it's gone. Sad
Didn't minny have one too?
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm

XXultamateXX wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
You're like a mini-Zack!

Nooo, he's Robin. Smile

OMG THEY'RE FAMILY TOO?!

They're father and son!
lol! Ahhh the family tree. The most F-ed up confusing tree you'll ever see in your life, and it ours Very Happy

I miss our family!
:O You're my nephew! Yaaay!
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Not positive. I could ask her.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
XXultamateXX wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
You're like a mini-Zack!

Nooo, he's Robin. Smile

OMG THEY'RE FAMILY TOO?!

They're father and son!

I miss our family!

Would that sort of make him my son...? Since Zack and I got "married" on the forum....I'm not sure....I seriously need to ask Julia for that family tree. XD
Back to top Go down
XXultamateXX

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Eekaboo wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
XXultamateXX wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
You're like a mini-Zack!

Nooo, he's Robin. Smile

OMG THEY'RE FAMILY TOO?!

They're father and son!

I miss our family!

Would that sort of make him my son...? Since Zack and I got "married" on the forum....I'm not sure....I seriously need to ask Julia for that family tree. XD
That does make me your son, so who are my brothers and sisters?
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Uuuh...well, you have an Aunt who is Athena...but she doesn't come on here much. Moonlight is your aunt as well since she's my sister and I had a little sister Who was VampiresRule! (commonly known as VR) who is your aunt, but she doesn't know about this place. And I did have three adopted daughters.... One of them was Lacey, who isn't on here, Lane, who is also not on here, and Jen...who is, shocker, not on here. XD I guess it's just you and me then. Neutral XD
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm pretty sure Zack had more children.
The kind of disappeared, though.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm

He did....I remember him talking to me about how many kids he had on the forum....but I only remember him talking about 2 or 3 of them....while I, on the other hand, was trying to adopt the entire forum that hadn't been claimed yet. XD It got confusing and I also remember me telling him to not worry about it, lol. I know that girl who had the username NoteToSelf:Breathe or something like that, was his newest edition when we were "married" on the forum.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:04 pm

I wish they'd pop up out of the blue or something and magically find our forum.
I don't remember my kids. Not even vaguely...
I remember 'Thena's! One of them adopted behind her back. Hilarious moment.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 pm

XD I know right? I really don't feel like pilfering through ooooooold e-mails and trying to find their addresses. -_- I've got enough on my plate as it is. *sighs* But, even so, with just us, I think it's ok. Smile I love how long we've stuck together after all these years. Just makes us meeting on the TTS that much more special. *hugs*

Ok, tear jerker moment over *sniff* Anyone have a tissue???

ONE OF ATHENA'S GIRLS ADOPTED BEHIND HER BACK???????? WHERE WAS I????? WAS I MIA????? OOOH....whoever it was better be glad I wasn't there. I would have been furious if one of my gals had done that without me knowing. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
XXultamateXX

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Eekaboo wrote:
He did....I remember him talking to me about how many kids he had on the forum....but I only remember him talking about 2 or 3 of them....while I, on the other hand, was trying to adopt the entire forum that hadn't been claimed yet. XD It got confusing and I also remember me telling him to not worry about it, lol. I know that girl who had the username NoteToSelf:Breathe or something like that, was his newest edition when we were "married" on the forum.
Well I know Zack had a lot of children, that's why we called him the grandfather of the forum Rolling Eyes . And I remember NoteToSelf:Breath was my sister
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Eekaboo wrote:
XD I know right? I really don't feel like pilfering through ooooooold e-mails and trying to find their addresses. -_- I've got enough on my plate as it is. *sighs* But, even so, with just us, I think it's ok. Smile I love how long we've stuck together after all these years. Just makes us meeting on the TTS that much more special. *hugs*

ONE OF ATHENA'S GIRLS ADOPTED BEHIND HER BACK???????? WHERE WAS I????? WAS I MIA????? OOOH....whoever it was better be glad I wasn't there. I would have been furious if one of my gals had done that without me knowing. Evil or Very Mad

*pulls out dusty old box of twilight tissue*
Remember these? wink wink

You probably came around later that night or something, or not at all that night. 'Thena didn't make it huge public knowledge, she just kind of told Zack and I about it and she was sort of virtually pissed off. As virtually pissed off as Heather ever gets.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
Eekaboo wrote:

*pulls out dusty old box of twilight tissue*
Remember these? wink wink

You probably came around later that night or something, or not at all that night. 'Thena didn't make it huge public knowledge, she just kind of told Zack and I about it and she was sort of virtually pissed off. As virtually pissed off as Heather ever gets.

How could I ever forget??? *accepts tissue* Thanks. Smile I love you

Oh. That would make sense, and lmao on the Heather part. We may be twins, but when we get mad, we're so different. XD Wink
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Lol definitely.
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:22 pm

bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
bloodiestkisses wrote:
You're like a mini-Zack!

Nooo, he's Robin. Smile

OMG THEY'RE FAMILY TOO?!

They're father and son!

Son? BAHAHAHAHA
Lmfao, we've got a great Tree.
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Eekaboo wrote:

LOOOL I REMEMBER THAT ADOPTION!
'Thena was pissed. Well, virtually. No one likes to magically become a grandma out of nowhere, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite bands!   Your favorite bands! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite bands!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2