A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+7
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Ximikko
inksstainedhand
scissorsbeatpaper
Eekaboo
carcinoGeneticist
bloodiestkisses
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 pm

What's your name?
How old are you?
Where are you from?
And whatever else you can think of.
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:43 pm

No, screw this, we're all good. We introduced ourselves, we know. There's no real reason to do this again is there? Fine do it.

Just call me CG.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:
No, screw this, we're all good. We introduced ourselves, we know. There's no real reason to do this again is there? Fine do it.

Just call me CG.

I have a feeling you're going to top my list of foes.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 am

I'm Britt. Obviously.
I'm actually in bed posting this from my cell phone. I think it's pretty cool that I can see the forum exactly like I could if I were on a computer.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 am

Alrighty then....I'm Erika, obviously. I'm 20, almost 21 and I'm from Mobile, Alabama. Everything else I'm sure most of you either already know or can remember pretty well. Very Happy

Aaaaand that's all I have for now. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:38 pm

*rewind* I'm Sara, a sixteen year old Marylander who is also regrettably license-less. Btw, I'm also having trouble deciding on a font colour. So any rainbow posts will probably be mine.
Back to top Go down
inksstainedhand

inksstainedhand

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Okay, then. I'm sure most of you know me. Razz I'm the other Erica. Except I spell my name with a 'c'. I'm 15, reside in Utah, and am pretty much crazy. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/inksstainedhand
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Well, if this would help you decide on a color...I had a hard time reading this....I had to highlight just so I could read everything. Or I'm just too tired. Sleep

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:
*rewind* I'm Sara, a sixteen year old Marylander who is also regrettably license-less. Btw, I'm also having trouble deciding on a font colour. So any rainbow posts will probably be mine.
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

No Erika is correct, that purple font was horrible. The darker red is at least alright.
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:

Sara baby!
Will you hate me if I steal your pic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 am

inksstainedhand wrote:
Okay, then. I'm sure most of you know me. Razz I'm the other Erica. Except I spell my name with a 'c'. I'm 15, reside in Utah, and am pretty much crazy. That is all.

-gasp- I haven't seen read of you in forever. How've you been, madame? Smile
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 am

bloodiestkisses wrote:
scissorsbeatpaper wrote:

Sara baby!
Will you hate me if I steal your pic? Very Happy

I could never hate you. Unless you stole my pic pirat
Jk. Course you can steal it. How else do you think I got it? lol

(btw, i'm just sticking to the white is right rule. Because it is with dark backgrounds, =)
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am

Eekaboo wrote:
Well, if this would help you decide on a color...I had a hard time reading this....I had to highlight just so I could read everything. Or I'm just too tired. Sleep

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:

Sorry! =( Your eyes are better than mine since I'm functioning without much-needed glasses, anyway.
So I'm just gonna go 'head with white. Because it's ...bright. Huzzah!
cheers
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 am

carcinoGeneticist wrote:
No Erika is correct, that purple font was horrible. The darker red is at least alright.

Oh well. Thanks for the input? =]
Back to top Go down
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 am

White is the best choice anyway. Choosing other colours is somewhat of a bother any. Especially for us lazy folk.
Back to top Go down
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 am

bloodiestkisses wrote:
White is the best choice anyway. Choosing other colours is somewhat of a bother any. Especially for us lazy folk.

Well, you see....I just HAD to have my somewhat pink color..... Very Happy And I prefer Times New Roman...or Monotype Corisva...but they don't have the latter.
Back to top Go down
inksstainedhand

inksstainedhand

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 pm

scissorsbeatpaper wrote:

-gasp- I haven't seen read of you in forever. How've you been, madame? Smile

Sorry. I sorta stopped using FB. All the new layouts were driving me crazy. I've been fine, for the most part. Lots of sickness, but fine. Wink How've you been?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/inksstainedhand
Ximikko

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello, I missed you guys!

I'm Stefanie. I turned 20 like a month ago on Super Bowl Sunday XD...(at least I still look young). Anyways, I'll try to be online as much as I can to ketchup with my buddies from the Twilight forums.
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Because I've been busy this weekend:
What's your name? Miranda but please, Minny here
How old are you? 18, and its sadder that I don't have a liscence
Where are you from? Australia
And whatever else you can think of.
..... can't think of anything.

Question, how do you quote on here?
Back to top Go down
carcinoGeneticist

carcinoGeneticist

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Look for the little speech bubbles near the top of the post, just under the subject bar, click that, or just type [@quote][/quote] (Ignoring the @, obviously) anything between those will be quoted.
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:48 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:
Look for the little speech bubbles near the top of the post, just under the subject bar, click that, or just type [@quote]
(Ignoring the @, obviously) anything between those will be quoted.[/quote]
Thanks, the more a look around, the more I work out how to do it.
Back to top Go down
lucky7

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Im Karen, Im *whispers* 32 but i act like im 3 Razz and im from Perth Western Australia. Im a Carer in a Nursing Home and have recently become a student again to study enrolled nursing.
Back to top Go down
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Thats wonderful Karen!
I hear that there is a need for Nurses in Australia at the moment so it seems like the right place to be
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 pm

lucky7 wrote:
Im Karen, Im *whispers* 32 but i act like im 3 Razz and im from Perth Western Australia. Im a Carer in a Nursing Home and have recently become a student again to study enrolled nursing.

Yay Karen! You're here! Smile
Back to top Go down
scissorsbeatpaper

scissorsbeatpaper

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Ximikko wrote:
Hello, I missed you guys!

I'm Stefanie. I turned 20 like a month ago on Super Bowl Sunday XD...(at least I still look young). Anyways, I'll try to be online as much as I can to ketchup with my buddies from the Twilight forums.

Welcome, Ximikko. Thanks for joining and making this place a lovelier waste of space. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: General Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: