A Lovely Waste of Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....., )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon: The Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eekaboo

Eekaboo

New Moon: The Movie Empty
PostSubject: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Just a question to start the discussion...but did ANYONE see Bella clean ANYTHING in either movies? I mean, in Twilight she didn't bother with cooking or cleaning and in New Moon....she didn't cook or clean...or did she have a job at the sporting goods store. I'm kind of bummed about that since those were the little quirks about Bella that made me kind of like her in the book. But, in the movies...I'm just disappointed that they left it out.

And does anyone else think Kristen Stewart is awkward with her lines sometimes??? It's almost like she has to think about it....without looking like she's thinking too hard... I don't know. It's just something off about her that I can't put my finger on. Anyone have an idea?
Back to top Go down
http://lonelyruler.tumblr.com/
bloodiestkisses
Admin
bloodiestkisses

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Kristen Stewart is extremely awkward.
Funny thing is, if you watch videos of photoshoots and stuff with her and Rob just being natural, they're absolutely perfect together.

And yeah, they left out lots of stuff I kind of wanted to see. Like the blood lab thing.
Back to top Go down
http://procrastinatorshaven.omgforum.net
LadyMinnyOfRaven
Admin
LadyMinnyOfRaven

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

The Volturi are amazing. I loved them.

Btw, Jacob didn't seem to need much of a excuse or time to think before whipping his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon: The Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Lovely Waste of Space :: Twilight :: Movies-
Jump to: